Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Blip blip,my head

Oh somebody please hammer Dr Paul Jambunathan's head. It was hard enough staring into the monitor from the moment I come in until I go back, and this Mr makes it harder when I need to listen word by word of everything that he said. Bencinya! Furthermore HR still haven't finalize my last day yet, so my dream of having my last day of stepping into this place tomorrow just vanish. Great. Money is draining out quickly like sands slipping through my hands. I hope the gaji will masuk on the 26th. Any more later than that then I will need to puasa my way until I get my gaji.

Afni called and ask me whether I wil be going to the convo this weekend. Alaa..somehow money restrains me. I haven't see the bunch for quite a long time and it will be nice see them again. Another thing to grieve about is that I will not be able to make it to little Ipan house this weekend. First mak and abah said they are going to Ipan's birthday, and I was quite excited thinking what to buy for him. Then suddenly abah got this invitation to attend the wedding of one of his saudara (which I don't have any idea which) and they cancelled the plan to go to Ipan's birthday party. So now I am not sure whether I am going or not. If only I have the money!

Speaking of birthday, my birthday is coming up soon. 23 la nampaknya. Alahai..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home