Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

memoriesss..all alone in the moonlighttttt

3 days with nothing to do and I am getting more restless.Boss lelaki dan perempuan went to Hong Kong on Monday so I am free to sleep, surf and lompat lompat all day long in this dingy floor where nobody is here. Sometimes I do get frustrated the way they delegate job in here. You can find me lepak lepak all day long with nothing to do for weeks, then suddenly they decided they are going to attend exhibition and I found myself with so many task to do that even going for lunch is something that I considered time consuming. There were times when I wonder what has happened that lead to all this. I miss my old self in sekolah menengah who is always full of ideas what will I become when I grow older. You see, I am not always like this and being a designer is certainly not one of my life's plan. I have 3 secondary schools and I remember wishing going to the same secondary school that all my primary school mates are going. School #1 is in Kelantan. It was an all-girls school and I was there until form 3. I was a die hard Manchester United fan back then and you can find my desk pasted with posters of players like Eric Cantona, Andrei Kanchelskis and Ryan Giggs (oh masa ni memang aku sangat cintakan Ryan Giggs.haha) Most of the morning in school#1 you can find odd looking helmet-wearing-perverted man goyangkan his *tut* near the school's fence and I usually find myself pujuk-ing my friend who was really upset by the sight of that. Funny, the teachers never halau him. Since I am a school prefect, the discipline teacher asked me to go and halau all the lembus which ironically munching grass happily in the school field. I also remember spending my time writing articles and then sending it to now defunct- Youth Quake to earn extra cash. By the way I got only 7A for my PMR and my dad was really angry with me. Haha.

School#2 is still in Kelantan but this time I found myself having my mother as my Sejarah teacher. It's not that bad having your mother as your teacher, you can always ask her not to ask you anything in class about the topic and she will still do your homework in return.

School#3 is not for the faint hearted. I used to spend my time at the school canteen waiting for my mother (she taught in the same school)while witnessing students running around with parang. Chinese, Malays and Indians and sometimes even Indons of Kampung Sungai Kayu Ara fought a lot among themselves in this school from the smallest problems like somebody accidentally tumpahkan kari on the other person to racist taunting.My best friend in school was petite and pretty and her abang ipar is Mazidul kat rancangan apa aa kat TV3 tu. Eh tapi Mazidul la yang kasi kita orang tiket free tgk konsert KRU dan duduk dekat press area.Haha. Honestly until now I still wonder why her sister decided to marry Mazidul. My fondest memory of this period would be the NST Writer's Block program which is by the way not related at all with my school. It was here that I met Joe Flizzow of Too Phat when he was not popular at all and also Sharifah Aleya. It was also after this Block thingy I decided to say bye bye to my other half. Haha. And then I decided to be either a writer or a lawyer but somehow fate decided to intervene (eh ye ke? aku sendiri kot.haha) Oh anyway, my SPM was good that my dad was really surprised and sort of love me back (don't worry I think he loves me all this while but sometimes I have this weird moods you know)

And now 7 years later I am a full-fledged designer, though sometimes I felt like a big fat loser since this job is so lousy I am going to puke. Dah bosan design tongkat ali and such kot. Haha. Certainly no appetite to do any work today. Haha.

p/s:pizli kau tanya aku nape tak updatekan? ha amek ni update yang panjang dan penuh memori.haha.

2 Comments:

Blogger Digitalite said...

yeay! tak sangka aku ada orang lain yg mention pasal Andrei Kanchelskis selain dari aku...

dia memang best kan? memang aku punya United hero tuh :-)

9:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahaa bestkan ingat united zaman dulu2 sebab dulu selalu menang kot, sekarang dah lembek je. oh dan kau ingat tak denis irwin? dulu aku selalu rasa muka dia mcm mr bean.kehkeh..

11:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home