Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, November 06, 2004

the near ending of puasa

i woke up this morning and saw my mak and abah buying kuih raya like mad in kelana jaya pasar tani. and then baru teringat i myself haven't bought anything for myself this raya..well except for a new digital camera of course..nyehnyeh. so right now it's saturday and i am still at the office, counting days until raya but at the same time sedih sekejap sebab puasa dah nak habis:(

today i have bought a new telekong for my mak as a hari raya gift for her. i'm not a gift person so the act of me buying a gift is an achievement in itself..haha.for baby birthday this year i only bought him a card and a treat at secret recipe! hahaha..kesian. tapi itula. nak buat camana.
already got my insurance policy and planning to go shopping with baby after office hour today. harap2 la dapat apa yang nak+ at a cheaper price. office is swarmed with everybody turning into sales person with everybody having everything to sell for raya. cakap je nak beli apa..there's mercun, tempeyek, kuih raya tu tak payah cakaplah, penjual MLM (a must for every office!) dan macam macam lagi. One of my officemate's wife is even currently working as a wedding planner at the mo.

Oh speaking of wedding, this coming december two of my friends are getting married..one from mmu, the other my schoolmate. bestnya nak kahwin dah! hehe. tak sangka pulak. patutla everybody keep asking me when i am getting married. haha..tak semudah itu tau tak! harta pun tak ada..nanti anak aku nak makan apa pulak..takkan nak makan digital camera.kehkehkeh. oklah, perut keeps growling..kerja ada,tapi i'm still not sure what i have to do.grrr.

da

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So y r u waiting. Find someone to fulfill your heart. My mothers alyz said that every child has its own rezeki. So y r u risau. just find. good person, and tak advantage.

http://im2000.50megs.com
ubie79@hotmail.com

4:55 pm  
Blogger Intan said...

hehe.i already found that someone.but still, not our rezeki yet kot. maybe next year.haha.

5:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home